Monday, January 30, 2012

SAG awards fashion







It seemed like there were a lot of people missing at the SAG Awards last night. Where was Kate Winslet? Not to mention pretty much the entire cast of Midnight in Paris. I only saw Kathy Bates and Owen Wilson there. I was looking forward to seeing Rachel McAdams, Lea Seydoux, Carla Bruni, Marion Cotillard, etc. My favorite of the night was definitely Michelle Williams though. I really hope she wins the Oscar. She's so adorable. A lot of people were taken aback by Rose Byrne's jumpsuit, but I thought she looked adorable, especially with that hair. The entire time I was watching interviews on E! I couldn't stop looking at Guiliana's amazing dress.

Emma Stone and Emily Blunt were my other two favorites. John Krasinski was probably my best dressed dude. I love the little details on his tux.

No comments: