Monday, December 15, 2008

alternative christmas trees

While I love my tree very much, I'm getting kind of bored with the plain green tree that I've had since I was born. I made my mom save it for me when they got a new one so I could have one when I had my own place. Well, after looking at these, I might have to change it up next year.

This one from flickr started my fascination. I noticed at lobster and swan blog



Then last night, as I was waiting for my spaghetti squash to finish roasting, I happened to see this very unique tree on a kid's show called icarly.



So this morning, I decided to google alternative christmas trees and this is what I found:












I have always wanted a pink tree.

The possibilities are endless.

1 comment:

Betsey said...

oh beautiful!
i really love all of these- especially the one made with books!