Wednesday, October 27, 2010

oh mom

why didn't you keep more of your clothes from when you were my age? I have an awesome pair of boots of hers from the late 60's or early 70's, several scarves and a purple silk dress with red piping from the late 70's. But where are all of your clothes from your 20's??? I totally would have worn her prom dress to my prom. (believe me she has a ton more, these are just the photos I happen have at my house.)








and while we're on the subject, why didn't you keep your jag?!

3 comments:

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

Good questions - that would be so sweet to drive around in!

I have a super-cool long burgundy leather jacket from my mom. It is the only thing, clothing wise, that she passed down to me but I LOVE it. It's not the warmest thing to wear here in Wyo, but I rocked it a lot when we lived in Pittsburgh.

Anonymous said...

great vintage photos.
you're lucky to have them.

btw - it's not a Jag. it's a Corvette. even better. ;-)

mkendall said...

You're right, it's her bf at the time's corvette. She had a white jag in the late 60's though. I don't know why she got rid of it.