Monday, November 12, 2012

movie stills: save the date









Saturday morning I was watching a movie trailer on imdb and then it rolled into the next one (so sneaky) and that is how I discovered this movie.  It was exactly what I felt like watching at that exact moment so imagine my delight when I found it was available on amazon instant.  It was a pretty good film with a great cast.  I'm a sucker for art related characters and story lines.   The artwork of the main character Sarah (played by Lizzy Caplan) was done by graphic novelist and illustrator Jeffrey Brown.  One of my favorite things in this movie was the carousel horse outside the front of the gallery.  So perfect.  And music from the fictional band "Wolfbird" with Martin Starr and Geoffrey Arend was pretty awesome also.

No comments: