Tuesday, January 29, 2013

sketching elle











I just picked up the latest issue of Bullett Magazine and am so glad I did.  This may be my favorite issue yet.  Each one has a theme this one being the Surreal Issue.  There are three covers out, and even though I am obsessed with this photo shoot, I'm glad my area had the one with Michael Pitt on it.  I was even more elated when I flipped through and found this incredibly interesting shoot with the always lovely Elle Fanning shot by Pierre Debusschere.  I love the smatterings of colors that look like smeared paint, mixed with the organic lines drawn onto all of the photos.  Perfectly in tune with this months theme.  There are also many more fantastic interviews and artist spotlights this month.  Definitely worth picking up a copy.











No comments: