Friday, February 22, 2013

costumes: pushing daisies (the world of chuck)

If I could raid any fictional character's closet it just might have to be Charlotte Charles aka Chuck.  She's everyone's favorite dead girl.  I love her brightly colored retro inspired wardrobe.  My favorite outfits are the ones she wears to the morgue in which she usually goes undercover with a dramatic scarf or a big hat and sunglasses.  I was trying to decide what my favorite look of hers was and I just couldn't pick one.  Maybe that gorgeous green full skirted dress with the line of silver sparkle down the front from the Halloween episode, or it could be her quirky geometric shaped tunic she wear over leggings.  I also adore the yellow vintage coat and dress combo she wears with a vintage scarf and yellow sunglasses.  (looking over these again I just decided, it's the peach full skirt dress with peter pan collar and pintucked details with her crocheted 3/4 sleeve cardigan.)   Ned must have a big closet! (if you click on these you can see them larger.)














No comments: