Sunday, August 26, 2007

First Post

This is my first blog ever so it may take some gettin used to. I want this blog to be about all the things I love, such as art interior design, animals, and living a healthy lifestyle. I think I'll just touch on three of those for my first entry.

Right now I am completely obsessed with etsy.com. I have had a photography shop on there for a few months and am really excited by all of the amazing things people are creating. I've sold a few pieces and hope to start selling on a regualr basis in the near future. Here's one of my favorite pieces right now:


I've also just discovered this amazing new (to me) drink. I try to drink mainly water but this sparking apple juice by IZZE is so delicious! There's no added sugar it's completely natural. I'm kind of glad it only comes in small bottles or I would buy it way too often.


Another thing I'm craving right now is a new teapot. I've really gotten into tea the past year and drink it regulary in the colder months. I love this little green one from anthropologie. Maybe I can hint at it as an anniversary present.....


Apparently, I have a thing for green right now.

No comments: