Monday, December 20, 2010

winter cleaning

With the day off last week (for ice...turned to water) and the two weeks I know have off until after the new year, my hubs and I have been cleaning and reorganizing out house. I love it! I love going through the containers you stuff random things in and cleaning it all out. I found a ticket stub from a show we went to in 2004 in our mail sorting box! I also have added many more polaroids to the hallway (notice I painted my stairs this summer too!) :



and I (as usual) couldn't wait to surprise my husband with his gift. (we weren't getting each other anything this year, but I didn't spend ANY money.) So we hung it on the wall next to his side of the bed. Remember our owl? I wasn't sure how it would turn out because I haven't really drawn anything besides contour line drawings in a long time.

2 comments:

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

What a thoughtful gift! I also love all your polaroids.

Courtney said...

these stairs look awesome. owl is cool too :)