Saturday, May 26, 2012

movie/tv interiors: Sex and the City: Carrie's Apartment Part 1





















This is the apartment we know and love from the television series and the beginning of the first film.  I love this apartment.  I really prefer it to the very blue redone version in the second half of the movie (which I'll post later.)  This version has so much charm and personality.  My favorite part (besides the closet of course) is her bedroom with the old chair and vintage black phone as her bedside table and the old desk with an antique mirror leaned on top as a make-shift vanity.

Her living room is so much cosier as well with Aiden's gorgeous leather armchair and her low coffee table she uses occasionally as a dining table.  And we all know I'm sucker for white subway tile so of course I love her bathroom as well.

No comments: