Monday, June 21, 2010

movie interiors: Beetlejuice

Oh how I miss the days when Tim Burton made good movies. He needs to stick to his own creative stories. Anyway, this is one of my favorite movies and it has a wacky classic Tim Burton interior.

I'd like a mix of the before and after personally.

Before:



gotta love that wallpaper.


"oh look an indoor outhouse."


the one room they keep the same...

after: "If you don't let me gut out this house and make it my own, then I will go insane and I will take you with me!"


I love this exterior.










can you imagine spraying that beautiful woodwork with that textured gray crap?


I do love that cobalt blue.




It's everywhere! (and how awesome is that floor btw?)


I used to LOVE Lydia's room.




and the fantastic attic with those beautiful little lights.

1 comment:

Ericka Bailie-Byrne said...

I just watched Beetlejuice the other day. It always makes me want a scale model of my hometown.
I used that textured gray crap on the medicine cabinet in my previous apartment.