Friday, September 17, 2010

Jane Fonda, You're My Hero

So I decided I want to go as Barbarella for Halloween this year. I just love all of her crazy costumes. My mom also used to wear her hair like that so I'm pretty sure she could help me with mine.

So my husband and I watched this movie again last night (which if you haven't seen it I highly recommend it fi you like 60's sci-fi cheese) and we were joking around about if they tried to remake this movie now how bad it would be and we couldn't even think of one person that could even remotely play Jane Fonda.

Well in my costume search this morning, I stumbled on a page that said stupid John Carpenter is going to remake it in 2012. Then IMDB confirmed this. They're looking at Jessica Alba, Katherine Heigel and Sienna Miller as possible Barbarellas. I think I'm going to throw up.












This is the one I want to wear (minus the see-through boob)



No comments: