Saturday, September 4, 2010

on the cover of rolling stone

Just found these amazing behind the scenes photos from Rolling Stone Magazine. I just love Mad Men. It's so relaxing to watch. The sets and costumes and all of the wonderful characters.








I miss Betty. She's not in this season enough.


How gorgeous is Christina Hendricks?




oh Pete Campbell, how I love to hate you.




I think Roger's my second favorite character.


What I wouldn't give to spend a day in this room.

and check out this cover with Alexander Skarsgard, Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer from True Blood!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I love both shows but I have to admit I love True Blood a little bit more.

mkendall said...

oh me too Brandi. I like them both for different reasons, but True Blood is like crack. It's so addictive. Can't wait until next Sunday!

Every Little Counts said...

these pics are so amazing i can hardly contain myself. "pete campbell" looks so sweet here and cooper looks so different in real life- and how cute is that pic of him and peggy?! and john hamm... really, just a dream. i guess i could go on and on so i'll stop. i'm a little obsessed.

and i agree... i think we need to see more of betty- and sally. i love sally!