Wednesday, September 1, 2010

new shoes



I just love getting new shoes. This is my first pair in almost a year. They are techniquely a very early christmas present from my mom as I can't spend any extra money right now. I really hope my husband finds a job soon. (not just so I can buy cute shoes.) Anyway, I'd been wanting these for the past year or so and found these which I got instead. (Last pair available in my size too!) Now I can wear several dresses I had no shoes to go with. I love them!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

So cute, I have been debating on whether or not I should get a similar pair.

Kelly Leigh said...

I love these shoes so much I am actually wearing them in grey right now!! Do you think you can wear them with dresses? People keep telling me no but I want to wear them with pretty much everything!

Lulu said...

those shoes are gorgeous! they seem to fit you perfectly =D

mkendall said...

thanks guys!

Kelly - I almost got the grey! and yes, you can definitely wear them with dresses. I wore them with one yesterday actually.