Thursday, September 30, 2010

What I've been up to

I have been very busy lately. Carpaccio Magazine Issue #18 just came out with one of my images in it. You can view it here. I also have work in F-stop Magazine Issue #43 which you can view here starting Friday October 1st. Also that day I will have four pieces in this show in Little Five in Atlanta.



I won't be at the opening because I will be at the beach!!! We're going to St Simons/ Jekyll Island/Cumberland Island which are all about 5 miles apart. My first real vacation in 5 years (i.e. not going to a wedding or family reunion). The last time we went anywhere just for us was our honeymoon. We were going to go next weekend for our actual anniversary, but there's a stupid PGA Golf tournament that weekend and every single hotel/inn that wasn't disgusting was booked up. (and who wants to be around that anyway?) We're going horseback riding on the beach on Saturday, which I have ALWAYS wanted to do! I can't wait! I'll post some photos on Tuesday when we get back. Have a lovely weekend!


photo by: luxogram

2 comments:

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

Congrats on the show and your vacation sounds lovely! Have a great time.

Cindy / Aka Chymecindy said...

Congrats dear.