Monday, June 18, 2012

my new love


Latest estate sale find.  I knew about this one ahead of time so I came prepared for a bargain.  I was so excited when I discovered this mid-century sofa in perfect condition and the perfect orange color for only $100!  It reminds me a lot of my grandmother's sofa that I loved so much as a child and even more looking back on it as an adult.  I love how it pops on the dark brown walls.


I also stumbled upon another estate sale this weekend that my aunt and uncle were having.  I ended up with this awesome vintage wire basket that I hung on the wall for storage.  It's perfect for hanging hammers.  The best part, it was free!

If you live in the US, you should check out this website to find upcoming estate sales in your area.  Most even show photos of what's going to be for sale so you won't waste your time with things that aren't your style.

No comments: