Monday, January 4, 2010

new studio

After the flood, we've been slowly restoring our studios. For the past 3 months my computer has been on our dining room table. We decided to move my sewing machine downstairs where I paint and my computer and cameras upstairs in their own room. I don't why we didn't have it like this before! I love it! Here's what it looks like so far.


We painted it a lovely shade of grayed lavender.


this chair has never looked so perfect before.


the red fairy book cover kept falling down. I need some stronger tape.






collection of old and new inspiration clippings.

*I'll post pics of our downstairs studio when it's more finished.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Looks great! I'm sorry to hear about the flood; I hope 2010 is much better!

Relyn Lawson said...

OH, I love all of Andrew Lang's Fairy books. I really love that you would put a cover up on your inspiration wall. May favorite of his was always the Rainbow Fairy Book .