Thursday, January 7, 2010

in rainbows

I had a lovely birthday yesterday. We went to the zoo and had almost the whole place to ourselves, except some obnoxious kids on a school field trip (running around with no chaperon??) There was a carousel not in order that I got some good shots of. My husband got me a gorgeous antique locket from the 1920's (same as my engagement ring) and we went to my favorite Thai restaurant. We were going to go ice skating, but by the time we were ready, it was too late. They close early during the week.

It's supposedly going to snow today (we'll see about that) and several schools are already closed or are releasing early today. That's Atlanta for ya!





4 comments:

Brandi said...

These photos you took are just so lovely. Happy to hear you had a wonderful birthday yesterday. And the locket sounds just gorgeous!

Every Little Counts said...

Happy Birthday!
What an amazing gift- an antique locket. love.

xo

Missy said...

That first photo is especially great. Happy birthday!

Relyn Lawson said...

Wanted to wish you a happy, happy belated birthday.