Monday, March 29, 2010

Bloom in Serenbe

On Saturday, my husband and I had a little day trip and drove down to this beautiful new town called Serenbe, GA . It's a cute little eco-town with an organic farm, stables, and inn, shops, restaurants and a community of houses with a range of Frank Lloyd Wright mid-century modern designs mixed with cute little farm houses. It kind of reminded me of the little town in Big Fish that's smack in the middle of nowhere.

Anyway, I'm putting some framed pieces to go in this new shop called Bloom and it's grand opening will be this weekend. If you're near the area I recommend checking it out.


There's even a wildflower field, but the flowers haven't bloomed yet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the shot out! Your art was such a hit this weekend!
The Bloom Shop
www.bloom-shop.com