Thursday, July 15, 2010

movie interiors: Along Came Polly

I absolutely love, love, love Jennifer Aniston's apartment in this movie. It made me want to buy a red/orange quilt so bad that eventually I did. I just love the eclectic bohemian quality to it.






you never see where that ladder goes...


gotta have an eames chair.


I wish I had doors like that so I could collage on them.


I love the idea of the collection of vintage mirrors in the bathroom, but not really a great idea if your toilet is placed directly in front of them. Not a pretty site.


never thought I would post a bathroom pic of someone actually using the bathroom.


there's my exposed brick.




that's the red quilt I was talking about. Love that headboard too.


I love all of the little vignettes throughout the apartment.


and of course she has beautiful stained glass windows.

2 comments:

Lillith Foxx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lillith Foxx said...

This apartment has been in the back of my mind since I saw the movie, and now that I'm getting my own flat in downtown Vancouver I'm planning on just becoming Polly.
Thanks so much for these screen shots, thuper duper helpful!